Issuing of tickets will start from 9.30am (tickets are available by session). Any agent, group or school rate kindly refer to our Sales & Marketing team via email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at +607 288 8722/ 8723
Visiting Days: Sunday to Friday (Closed on Saturday)
Visiting Hours: 9.30 am - 5.30 pm
Last admission: 4.00 pm
Ticketing Counter: Ground Floor, Menara JLand
Online Ticketing is managed by our appointed ticketing vendor Ilassotickets.com
All tickets issued and/ or sold by Johor Land Berhad (“the Owner”) and/ or sold by the agent (“the Agent”) to be appointed by the owner are for the purpose of entering into the Skyscape (as defined below) located at Menara JLand.
All tickets purchased from the Skyscape counter are tickets to be issued and/ or sold ONLY by the Owner.
All tickets purchased from the Official Website are to be sold ONLY by the Agent.
Any other mode of sales of the tickets shall be determined at the option of the Owner.
Skyscape shall be referred to as a designated ground floor area and level 34 of Menara JLand. Level 34 shall consist of the activity area and the Sky Bridge.
All legitimate issues arising from the tickets sold shall be referred to the party from whom the tickets are purchased.
By placing an order and/or purchasing tickets you agree, for yourself and for those for whom you are buying the tickets or who hold the tickets bought by you (you and each such person being a “Ticket Holder”), to be bound by the conditions as herein before mentioned and by the following conditions:
- Tickets sold are non-refundable; non-exchangeable and non-transferable. The Owner is not responsible for any lost or stolen tickets. Use of these tickets imply agreement with the Ticketing Conditions of Sales. There shall be no refunds or exchange of tickets due to inclement weather.
- Tickets may be used by the Ticket Holder only to gain admission to the Skyscape and not for any other purposes. Tickets may not, without any prior written consent from the Owner, be resold or offered for resale at a premium (whether by on-line auction sites or otherwise) or be used for or in connection with advertising, promotion or other commercial purpose (including without limitation competitions and trade promotion) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services. If tickets are sold or used in breached of this condition, the tickets may be cancelled without a refund and the Ticket Holder may be refused admission. Entry may be refused if a ticket is damaged, defaced, forged or copied in any way or is not originally bought from the point of sales as mentioned herein before.
- The Owner may add, withdraw, reschedule or vary advertised programmes, games, prices or audience capacity without prior notice to the Ticket Holder.
- The Owner may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop an advertised programme due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other cause beyond its reasonable control.
- Tickets must be purchased according to the session and each session is given two (2) hours. Ticket Holder must be on time. The Owner or the Agent may refuse to replace the tickets and no refund will be given for the late arrival. Tickets are only valid at that particular date, session and time only.
- Children under the age of 3 years may enter Skyscape without a ticket but must be accompanied by an adult of 18 years and above.
- The Owner may refuse admission and/or evict anyone, without refund or compensation, whose conduct is disorderly or inappropriate or who in the Owner’s opinion may be a threat to security or to the enjoyment by others.
- Travel to or from Skyscape is the sole responsibility of the Ticket Holder. Refunds or exchange of tickets will not be made as a result of the alteration, late arrival, unavailability, postponement or cancellation of any travel services, whether by land, air or sea.
- The Ticket Holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental whether occurring before, during or after the visit, and the Owner is not responsible for any loss, accident or damaged suffered and accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss, damage, injury or death so caused.
- The Ticket Holder assumes all risks and liability for any medical conditions associated with visiting Skyscape. The Owner and/ or Agent shall bear no liability for any personal injuries, health problem or death sustained directly or indirectly resulting from any existing medical condition of the Ticket Holder.
- Persons under the age of 18 years should seek parental consent before buying the tickets from website. By carrying out a transaction on such website, you certify that you are at least 18 years of age or already get a consent from parents and you understand and accept these Ticketing Conditions of Sales without reservation.
- The laws of the Malaysia govern the sale of all tickets and Ticket Holder agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Malaysia courts.
- If any provision of the Ticketing Conditions of Sales shall be prohibited by or judged by a court to be unlawful, void or unenforceable then such provision shall be severed from the Ticketing Conditions of Sales. The remaining provisions of the Ticketing Conditions of Sales shall not as far as possible be changed or modified, and all other provisions of the Ticketing Conditions of Sales not to severed shall continue in full force and effect.
- Smoking at the Skyscape is strictly prohibited and shall be subjected to the prevailing law.
- No foods & drinks are allowed at Skyscape.
- Wearing socks while on Sky Bridge area is compulsory.
- Infant below the age of 3 years old are not allowed to enter to the Sky Bridge area and children below 12 years old must enter with an adult with the age of 18 years and above.
- Guests are not permitted to take luggage up to the Skyscape.
- The right of admission is reserved and is subjected to these Ticketing Conditions of Sales and Specific Conditions for Sky Bridge available at menarajland.com.my
- The right of admission is reserved and is subjected to other conditions as stipulated by the Owner from time to time as the Owner deems fit.
- The Ticket Holder assumes all risks and liability for any medical conditions associated with entering the Sky Bridge. Owner reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to stop or prevent you from accessing the Sky Bridge should you appear to be pregnant or suffering from any medical condition if, in the reasonable opinion of Owner, that is in the interest of your safety. All Ticket Holders hereby warrant and represent to Owner that (i) they do not suffer from fear of heights; (ii) they do not suffer from any heart conditions; and (iii) that they do not have any other medical condition that may pose a risk to their health while at the Sky Bridge, the Owner shall bear no liability for any personal injuries, health problems or death sustained at the Sky Bridge directly or indirectly resulting from any existing medical condition of the Ticket Holder.
- The Owner may close, suspend, amend or alter the operation of the Sky Bridge at any time without any prior notice to the Ticket Holder.
- The Ticket Holder shall not engage in any dangerous or reckless activities at the Sky Bridge which may endanger the Ticket Holder or any other person, including but not limited to climbing, throwing objects and flying remote control or other toy aircraft, the Owner reserves the rights to expel any Ticket Holder in contravention of this provision from the Sky Bridge and take any legal action if it deems fit.
- Sky Bridge is subject to inclement weather. If rain or lightning is present, the Owner reserved the rights to close the Sky Bridge. Only the guest who had entered the Skyscape area and due to the weather, the Sky Bridge is closed are entitled to a weather discount policy at 10% from the tickets price in the form of cash voucher.
- Entry to the Sky Bridge is subject to availability. The time waiting to enter will be based on the Sky Bridge capacity.
- Maximum capacity of the Sky Bridge is 15 persons per entry. Each group is entitled to 10 minutes per session.
- All guests may be subject to an inspection and security checks for their belongings including but not limited to bags, clothes and other possessions, when entering the Skyscape. Inspection may be conducted on the guests on the premises or upon exiting the Skyscape.
- Throwing any items over the edge of the Sky Bridge is strictly prohibited. Any guest found contravening this condition will be subject to immediate removal from the premises and may be handed over to the police and/or any local authority.
- Guest who did not abide by the above rules may be denied entry to or escorted out of the Sky Bridge.
- Whenever a guest is not permitted to enter the Sky Bridge or when a guest is escorted out for any reason stated in these conditions, no refund will be paid in respect of the tickets.
- Guests must wear socks whenever at the Sky Bridge. Shoes and bare feet are not permitted.
- The right of admission to the Sky Bridge is subjected to other conditions as stipulated by Owner from time to time as the Owner deems fit.
- PROHIBITED ITEMS – The following items are PROHIBITED and therefore not permitted on the Sky Bridge:
- Professional photographic equipment and professional video-recording equipment (such as tripods, lights and reflectors), pre-purchased foods and beverages, glass bottles, aluminium cans, pets, aerosol cans, firearms, knives (including but not limited to pocket knives), box cutters or weapons of any kind, laser pointers, whistles, air horns, bull horns, fireworks, illegal substances/ narcotics, pepper spray, mace and any item deemed by management to be dangerous or inappropriate; and
- Other items as stipulated by Owner from time to time as the Owner deems fit.
- The Owner take no responsibility for loss of items or injuries sustained.
- Unlawful items that are discovered during security checks are subject to being confiscated and the person in possession of those items may be handed over to the police.